300 years ago, many Puritans believed the return of Christ was imminent. After all, the Great Awakening was divine proof that America was the last stop in the global harvest. Alas! America today is not the America the Puritans knew. America today needs vision. Not political vision. Or social vision. But a theological vision! And…Read More
Support Reading and Readers
Click to contribute one-off or be a member. Thanks for your support!
- Everyday Theology: How to Read Cultural Texts and Interpret Trends ed. Kevin Vanhoozer, Charles Anderson, Michael Sleasman
- Biblical Worship: Theology for God’s Glory, ed. by Benjamin Forrest, Walter C. Kaiser Jr., and Vernon M. Whaley
- God’s Grand Design: The Theological Vision of Jonathan Edwards by Sean Michael Lucas
- Why Believe?: A Reasoned Approach to Christianity by Neil Shenvi
- Billy Graham: Candid Conversations with a Public Man by David Frost