Prayers don’t have to be long. We can learn and grow from the short prayers of the saints. Hymns don’t have to be boring. Hymns can be timeless and enriching moments even for the youngest of Christians, dare I say, especially for the youngest of Christians. Hi, my name is Terence and I’m your host…Read More
Support Reading and Readers
Click to contribute one-off or be a member. Thanks for your support!
- The Counselor: Straight Talk about the Holy Spirit by A.W. Tozer
- Virtuous Persuasion: A Theology of Missions by Michael Niebauer
- Proverbs: Wisdom That Works by Ray Ortlund
- Living in Christ’s Presence: Final Words on Heaven and the Kingdom of God by Dallas Willard
- Romans: A Concise Guide to the Greatest Letter Ever Written by Andrew David Naselli