Covid is over or eventually over. You got places to go, people to meet. Before you book your trip for your next holiday, why don’t you consider reading today’s book? Who knows, you might get some soul-enriching ideas for your next destination. Hi, my name is Terence and I’m your host for Reading and Readers,…Read More
The Gospel of Luke is a favourite for many Christians, including R.C. Sproul. In today’s book he guides the reader through this beloved gospel, the way Luke wrote it, fixing our eyes upon Christ, from start to end. Hi, my name is Terence and I’m your host for Reading and Readers, a podcast where I…Read More
“In a day of polarization to extremes and consequent fragmentation of churches and individual lives, we need to heed his [the Apostle John’s] call to hold together truth and love on the basis of God’s self-revelation throughout the Scriptures and especially in this text [the Epistles of John].” That was a prescient quote from 1988…Read More
Support Reading and Readers
Click to contribute one-off or be a member. Thanks for your support!
- Action Bible: God’s Redemptive Story by Sergio Cariello
- Ruth (Anchor Yale Bible Commentary | AYBC) by Edward F. Campbell Jr.
- Cur Deus Homo by Anselm of Canterbury
- Prayers for Knowing God by Tony Evans
- Everyday Theology: How to Read Cultural Texts and Interpret Trends ed. Kevin Vanhoozer, Charles Anderson, Michael Sleasman