“In a day of polarization to extremes and consequent fragmentation of churches and individual lives, we need to heed his [the Apostle John’s] call to hold together truth and love on the basis of God’s self-revelation throughout the Scriptures and especially in this text [the Epistles of John].” That was a prescient quote from 1988…Read More
Support Reading and Readers
Click to contribute one-off or be a member. Thanks for your support!
- Action Bible: God’s Redemptive Story by Sergio Cariello
- Ruth (Anchor Yale Bible Commentary | AYBC) by Edward F. Campbell Jr.
- Cur Deus Homo by Anselm of Canterbury
- Prayers for Knowing God by Tony Evans
- Everyday Theology: How to Read Cultural Texts and Interpret Trends ed. Kevin Vanhoozer, Charles Anderson, Michael Sleasman