You look around you and you see all those kings. Call them presidents, prime ministers or supreme leaders. Whatever the title, they are people in power. Who can stand against them? Who can bend them to their knees? Whose kingdom will outlast theirs? Hi, my name is Terence and I’m your host for Reading and…Read More
Support Reading and Readers
Click to contribute one-off or be a member. Thanks for your support!
- The Message of Daniel: His Kingdom Cannot Fail by Dale Ralph Davis
- Going Places with God: A Devotional Journey through the Lands of the Bible by Wayne Stiles
- No Shortcut to Success: A Manifesto for Modern Missions by Matt Rhodes
- Theology of Reconciliation in the Context of Church Relations by Rula Khoury Mansour
- The Real Scandal of the Evangelical Mind by Carl Trueman