You look around you and you see all those kings. Call them presidents, prime ministers or supreme leaders. Whatever the title, they are people in power. Who can stand against them? Who can bend them to their knees? Whose kingdom will outlast theirs? Hi, my name is Terence and I’m your host for Reading and…Read More
Support Reading and Readers
Click to contribute one-off or be a member. Thanks for your support!
- The Counselor: Straight Talk about the Holy Spirit by A.W. Tozer
- Virtuous Persuasion: A Theology of Missions by Michael Niebauer
- Proverbs: Wisdom That Works by Ray Ortlund
- Living in Christ’s Presence: Final Words on Heaven and the Kingdom of God by Dallas Willard
- Romans: A Concise Guide to the Greatest Letter Ever Written by Andrew David Naselli