There was a time in Israel’s history, when the Word of God was lost. Then while renovating the temple, the people found the scrolls and they rushed it to the king. When the king saw it, he recognised it as treasure. In a similar way, today’s classic is a treasure for Christian readers everywhere ….Read More
Support Reading and Readers
Click to contribute one-off or be a member. Thanks for your support!
- Action Bible: God’s Redemptive Story by Sergio Cariello
- Ruth (Anchor Yale Bible Commentary | AYBC) by Edward F. Campbell Jr.
- Cur Deus Homo by Anselm of Canterbury
- Prayers for Knowing God by Tony Evans
- Everyday Theology: How to Read Cultural Texts and Interpret Trends ed. Kevin Vanhoozer, Charles Anderson, Michael Sleasman